Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Aubrey's Adventures

First time in her highchair.

Aubrey's Tutu

Three months old!!

Aubrey is almost 4 months but I will recap what she has done up til now...sorry for the late post! She has been such a blessing to us and I am thankful everyday for her. My prayer for her is that she will get over all her sicknesses. She fights each infection like a champ...still so hard to see her sick. She is the happiest little girl ever...we enjoy her smiles laughter and all she has to say. Aubrey is my biggest baby to date, weighing in at 12lbs 2oz at 3 months. She sleeps thru the night when feeling well...praying she will continue on with that soon. She has rolled over a couple times. She has also started joining us for dinner. It's crazy that she is sitting so well in her highchair...maybe she will be my only baby who will actually eat baby food. Stayed tuned....

No comments: